Thursday, May 24, 2012

Edie Falco On The Rewards Of Being A Working Mom

A busy actress and a doting single mom to kids Anderson, 7, and Macy, 3, The Sopranos star Edie Falco is used to managing a very hectic schedule. The Emmy-winner admits that it's not always easy - "I?m juggling a lot and working long hours," she says - but tells WorkingMother.com that it's well worth the effort.

"My work is a huge part of who I am. It?s how I experience the world, and it?s what makes me feel fulfilled," Edie, 48, explains. "As a single mom, I?m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content. It helps us to bring out the best in each other, which is what a family should do."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/05/23/edie-falco-on-the-rewards-of-being-a-working-mom

Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis

No comments:

Post a Comment