Thursday, February 23, 2012

Carrie Underwood Teases ?Good Girl? Single

She?s always looking out for her fans, and Carrie Underwood just posed a video from her studio session for her upcoming album.

The ?Jesus, Take the Wheel? songstress took matters into her own hands and video taped a quick snippet of her new single ?Good Girl? in the mixing room.

Carrie shared, ?I don?t think I?m supposed to do this but I?m so excited about ? ?Good Girl? I thought I?d give you guys a little teaser because what are they gonna do to me? So here we go.?

?So there it is, very excited. I cannot wait for you to hear the whole thing. It will be coming to a radio near you very soon. I hope you like it!?



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/carrie-underwood/carrie-underwood-teases-%E2%80%9Cgood-girl%E2%80%9D-single-588542

Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment