Thursday, January 26, 2012

Liv Tyler Covers Marie Claire UK March 2012

Set to return to the big screen in the upcoming movie "Robot and Frank," the lovely Liv Tyler takes over the cover of the March 2012 issue of Marie Claire UK magazine.

The 34-year-old actress pretties up the Marc Hom shot front page while dressed in a top, skirt and earrings from Prada while opening up about moving back to NYC, always wanting to be a mother and her obsession with capturing moments through pictures.

Highlights from Miss Tyler's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out Marie Claire UK!

On returning to New York City last summer for Milo's sake:
"I'm always trying to figure out what's best for him [Milo] as a person. The kind of person I want him to be. The values I want him to have. Much as I love my friends and LA, I want him to have more of an East Coast upbringing. The sense of community. Walking to school four blocks away."

On the healing process (of divorce) being a work in progress:
"I feel like I'm learning every day how to get through life and the world. Not just from the divorce. I felt that way throughout my whole life, ever since I was young person. I've had a lot of big things happen to me."

On her unconventional upbringing making her want to provide her son with stability:
"Absolutely. It's brought up a tremendous amount of issues, concerns and worries for me, being a mother, and how much that meant to be based on my childhood and what I went through. Wonderful, beautiful things and difficult things. It was always a dream of mine to be a mother. I didn't ever really dream of being an actress. I used to dream of being a singer, but I always dreamed of being a mother ever since I was young girl."

On rumors that she considered quitting acting:
"I've never really stopped. Even when I was a kid I'd work for a year straight and then I would take a year off. It always felt natural to live my life again and store things up to put in my next performance."

On her love of collecting pictures:
"Obsessively, I have thousands of pictures on my phone. Why am I so fascinated with capturing moments? I'll tell you why. Because I've had so much change in my life. My whole life things have constantly changed, so psychologically I'm sure I'm quite sentimental. I want to remember the feeling, not only what it looks like. When it's happening, it's so wonderful but I know it's gonna change or not gonna last. Everything changes so I want to remember it because I feel grateful for it."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/liv-tyler/liv-tyler-579992

Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic

No comments:

Post a Comment