Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nick Jonas Drops By "LIVE! with Kelly"

He?s a draw everywhere he goes, and Nick Jonas attracted quite the crowd outside ABC Studios this morning (January 26).

The ?Camp Rock? stud looked oh-so-suave in a custom gray suit and scarf as he greeted his adoring fans before heading inside for an appearance on ?LIVE! With Kelly?.

After receiving a warm welcome, Nick sat down with host Kelly Ripa and guest-host, Cat Deeley, while chatting about his latest project ? his role as J. Pierrepont Finch in the Broadway show ?How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.?

Dishing about opening night, which was earlier this week, the 19-year-old told, ?It wasn?t scary up until ? basically I start the show, I?m a window washer so I pull myself up on this lift and I get elevated about 40 feet above the audience."

"ust when I started to myself up, I was thinking ?Oh my God this is actually happening.? And that?s the only moment my nerves set in. My family was there, my friends were there,? he added.



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nick-jonas/nick-jonas-drops-live-kelly-579878

Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment